We are now accepting applications for enrollment into all massage therapy programs.
To apply, please email info@LikemindedTherapies.com or call/text Rodrick at 405-351-0577
Our school is located within the Likeminded Therapies facility. The address is:
5929 North May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK
Core (500 hours)
January 2, 2018 – May 25, 2018
Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Core program covers the fundamentals of massage therapy from a therapeutic and clinical approach. The program has sufficient contact hours for a professional license in Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado and most other states.
- Anatomy – (100 hours)
- Physiology – (50 hours)
- Massage Techniques – (175 hours)
- Health & Hygiene – (20 hours)
- Business & Ethics – (45 hours)
- Energy Work – (20 hours)
- Kinesiology – (25 hours)
- Pathology – (40 hours)
- Internship – (25 hours)
Advanced (500 hours)
To be determined…
The Advanced Massage Therapy Program will teach the skills useful in performing more advanced applications of massage and an introduction into many different modalities.
- Functional Anatomy – (150 hours)
- Orthopedic Massage – (150 hours)
- Advanced Energy Work – (50 hours)
- Oriental Medicine – (25 hours)
- Movement Therapy – (50 hours)
- Aromatherapy – (25 hours)
- Wellness Paradigms – (50 hours)
The following professional massage therapists (including their other roles) will be instructing all classes.
- Gebhart Parzer, Director
- Rodrick Neher, Administrator
- Jesse Cox
Core Program (500 hours): $6000
Advanced Program (500 hours): $6000
Core + Advanced (1000 hours): $10000
We offer payment plans if you wish to pay out your tuition throughout the course of the program. Credit card payments are accepted.